WANT TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
Pelvic Health Physiotherapy Edmonton
What even IS Pelvic Health physiotherapy?
In short it means physio in and around the pelvis. The structures around the pelvis include the hips, the lower back, abdomen, the pelvic floor and organs (bladder bowel uterus)
Some of the issues we can experience in these areas are not always comfortable to talk about, however most of them are very common and as much as we sometimes normalize some of these things in society, most of them are not normal and can be addressed and resolved!
How can Pelvic health Physio help?
Conditions thats we can help with:
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pain with sex
- Pelvic, hip and lower back pain
- Postpartum scars- vaginal and cs, or any pelvic scars related to abdominal surgeries
- Postpartum recovery and return to activity
- Addressing DRA or core weakness
- Birth and pelvic floor preparation for birth
- Pain in pregnancy
- Pelvic pain in men
Our physiotherapists are qualified to assess and treat the pelvic floor muscles and other structures around the pelvis to address any of the above
If you struggle with any of these conditions or would like assistance – we would love to help you out.